- This event has passed.
Plant Biology 2017
June 24, 2017 - June 28, 2017
A major symposium entitled “Away from the Brink – Towards the Sustainable Use of N and P in Agriculture” was held at the ASPB Plant Biology 2017 conference on June 24-28, 2017 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Michael Udvardi, Noble Research Institute, “Away from the Brink – Towards the Sustainable Use of N and P in Agriculture Overview”
- Phil Robertson, Michigan State University, “Nitrogen in Agriculture- Prospects for Balancing the Costs of an Essential Resource”
- Helen Jarvie, Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, Wallingford, UK, “The Pivotal Role of Phosphorus in a Resilient Water-Energy-Food Security Nexus”
- Jonathan Lynch, Pennsylvania State University, “Roots of the second green revolution”
- John Peters, Montana State University, “Innovative Solutions for Increasing the Impact of Biological Nitrogen Fixation on Crop Plants”